Property Management maintains the titles for all university vehicles, and processes all registrations and license plates. Contact Property Management if you need registrations or plates. If the vehicle is newly purchased, contact us as early as possible so we can apply for license plates. All applications must be via mail (New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission rule) and the earlier we apply, the quicker the department can receive the plates.

How to Dispose a Vehicle via Trade-In

First, follow the procedures to document a trade-in. Then, the department is responsible for removing license plates and returning them to Property Management who will return license plates to the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission.